Thursday, June 24, 2010

Am I the only person who finds the Bee Gees voices really annoying?

I compare their voices to finger nails down a blackboardAm I the only person who finds the Bee Gees voices really annoying?
They sound like a car crash happening in slow motion! Or Bob Dylan speeded upAm I the only person who finds the Bee Gees voices really annoying?
Yes you are the only one who finds the Bee Gees annoying.


I am a fan of the Bee Gees and not afraid to admit that.


If you don't like them don't listen to their music.


They are one of the most successful trios in music history.


(That was mentioned in USA Today a few days ago.)
As said before, you can always choose not to listen to them.





I forsee you getting a good response to this and i will bet that the MAJORITY ansers will show that you are in the minority. A talented group who chose to sing in a particular style, they were/are successful, it means, that it works. they are a great group.
No, you're not on your own, and If you watch them in interviews, they're full of their own importance to the point they're unwatchable!
I quite like their songs. I remember the late Kenny Everit doing a send up of them using the song Massive Chew Sets, Brilliantly hilarious.
Not only did their voices sound daft, they were no oil paintings either, were they ! ! !
I like their music, but they are really weird. It's hard to imagine that those bearded guys can have such squeaky voices.
Definitely not the only one - But it got them noticed finally.
To Bee Gees Fans, fortunately, you are...........
I adore the Bee Gees. Now i`ve found that the world is round
Stop listening to them???
I like them!
Both are cringe worthy...!
Probably not but there will be more who like them.
Yes u are the only one. The Bee Gees are the best!
No- they suck.
I've never really like their songs, but each to their own
maybe...I grew up listening to them and I think they are great...best advice I can give you is not to listen to them
lol, i should imagine you are not!
yes you are
no, you're not alone.... they voice like a slaughter chicken
they sound like cats being strangled to me
you must be in a welsh male voice choir
no i dont like them either





*shudder*
no
i agree but more like cotton wool between your teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products