Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I see the doctor for a bee bite?

If the area swells a great deal, if you notice a red line running up toward your heart from the site, if you get allergic symptoms (hives, rash, tongue/throat swelling, difficulty breathing), or if the area gets ';hot';; then get yourself to the ER, pronto. I have severe reactions to wasp stings; I have to go to the ER and get a shot.Should I see the doctor for a bee bite?
i WAS STUNG BY a bee on my way to Vermont one time and it hurt a lot and then it went away. If it's a regular bee sting, you'll probably be fine and wont need a doctor but, otherwise, seek medical helpShould I see the doctor for a bee bite?
please don't call it a bite . . . a bee stings, they have stingers
Ya dont really need to unless were ever u were stung starts to go lumpy. If ur not to sure wot to so or if this is ur 1st sting, see a doctor an he/she can tell u all bout bees an there stings. So u wil be more exprienced
I would say yes if it is swelling or irritated if you feel fine then your likly ok this is only my opinion I am not a medical Doctor or anything but hope this helps you.Good Luck
no its a sting not a bite ,soak it in vinegar
If the sting doesn't get better, yes, see a real doctor.
bee bite or sting......prolly if its buggin ya
If your body is swollen ';YES';
To play safe, I will see a doctor quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products