Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who saw the first episode of ';Singing Bee'; on Yahoo!?

I just watched the first episode and I thought it was a really fun show. I think it's nice to have a singing show that normal people can participate in. What did you think of it and do you think it will last?Who saw the first episode of ';Singing Bee'; on Yahoo!?
I thought it was pretty cool. Myself and an infant watched it and she boogied to the tunes. I especially liked that I thought I knew most of the words but when you get really bopping along you realize you may have mangled some of themWho saw the first episode of ';Singing Bee'; on Yahoo!?
I liked the show a lot. I think it will last for a least a while. As a matter of fact dose anyone know where I can watch these online? Report Abuse

i think it might last a while i saw the first episode it was good..plus with joey fatone as the host its fun and now when they do the themed nights like girls night its very popular i hope it stays for a while
I really enjoy the Singing Bee but some of their singers aren't loud enough and don't sing the best either. I love Joey fatone as the host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products