Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm trying to find more music that I like my taste is kinda indie (the bird and the bee is an asome band!) and?

would like more songs/artist who have good music (from that genre) also i would like to find this song i know it's a long shot but it's about a girl who's stuck in small town and is strange


thanks for any suggestions :DI'm trying to find more music that I like my taste is kinda indie (the bird and the bee is an asome band!) and?
a good song i've heard recently is ';Ghost Town'; by Shiny Toy GunsI'm trying to find more music that I like my taste is kinda indie (the bird and the bee is an asome band!) and?
Be Gentle With Me, Fur Soft As Fur - The Boy Least Likely To


Miserabilia, We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - Los Campesinos!


Sing Songs Along, I Always Knew - Tilly %26amp; The Wall


Tessellate, Nursery Academy - Tokyo Police Club


Run Run - Those Dancing Days


Wraith Pinned To The Mist And Other Games - Of Montreal


Monster Hospital, Dead Disco - Metric


Worried About Ray, Cops %26amp; Robbers - The Hoosiers


Turn It Up, I Want You Now - The Feeling


The Fallen, This Boy - Franz Ferdinand


Our Bovine Public, Girls Like Mystery - The Cribs


Listen To Your Body Tonight, Hurricane Jane - Black Kids


Wishing Well - The Airborne Toxic Event


D Is For Dangerous, Old Yellow Bricks - Arctic Monkeys
Minus the bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products