Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone love the disc ';SOUP'; by Blind Melon as much as I do? So different from that bumble bee crap

I love this disc so much, and along with Appetite and Nevermind, Soup changed my life. The songs are so great and I wanted to know if anyone out there feels the same? Favorite song off the album?Does anyone love the disc ';SOUP'; by Blind Melon as much as I do? So different from that bumble bee crap
Soup is the only Blind Melon album I own actually, I like it but I haven't really listened to any of the other stuff to compare it to, except for that No Rain song.Does anyone love the disc ';SOUP'; by Blind Melon as much as I do? So different from that bumble bee crap
well if u are a fan of soup there is a hidden tracks
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products