Thursday, June 24, 2010

When a girl that you already think is the bee's knees says ';by the by'; is it okay to kidnap her?

I heart you, Sour Girl. I thought no one said that but me.





In your face, Ompelle!When a girl that you already think is the bee's knees says ';by the by'; is it okay to kidnap her?
kidnap me! lets go somewhere far away and blow bubbles and hold hands whilst running through a field of daises





(im scared of the guy below me, don't give him any of my personal information) thanks.When a girl that you already think is the bee's knees says ';by the by'; is it okay to kidnap her?
Can I be the Tree's Knees?
Yes Kidnap her now And dress her up in a short skirt and white blose with a sweater tyed over her sholders and make her wear bobby socks and keep her locked in the basement with the under age asian girls
It was last time.
What does this city have to offer me?


Everyone else thinks it's the bee's knees








sour girl is the bee's knees.
Yes...that's perfectly fine by the by!





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;looking for some hot stuff!
In your face, Justin.





Does he miss us?
whatever crack you're on, it just better not be the plumber's!!...
i think she's the cats meow
Well i would be a little offended if you didn't. Seriously its important to take whats yours. Go after get it and release it when you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products