Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My children want to see the Bee Movie tomorrow.....?

I'm curious if it was good or not. Either way we will go, just want to know what to expect. It looks like a cute movie.My children want to see the Bee Movie tomorrow.....?
My kids are also excited in going, I will probably take them tomm. also. I read in the newspaper that its good.My children want to see the Bee Movie tomorrow.....?
i don't know but i'm a 15 year old guy and i wanna see it


just because it has a jerry seinfeld bummble bee
It looks boring, personally. This is my complaint- TELL ME WHAT IT'S ABOUT!! The trailers only say ';See the BEE movie!! Jerry Seinfeld is in it!'; That's not enough. I'll lay down my hard earned money if the trailer shows a PLOT.





Sucky marketing means I'll rent, thanks.
Go to the following links for reviews.
The BEE movie is OKAY to go see but be aware of the X rated version of the movie-';The Birds and the Bees';. Not so suitable for children.
For kids it may be a little over their heads but they will love the graphics....
Well depends on their age.
i haven't seen it, but it got a C+ rating.
pixar is fine most of the time. the worst is there might be some fart jokes or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products