Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would you win the spelling bee?

Fo' sho', unless you would win.Would you win the spelling bee?
Yes, I probably would, and if not win, I'd do very well.


I'm a very good speller. I can spell a lot of words, and sometimes if someone asks someone for a spelling of a word, I'll just shout out the spelling. I do that sometimes.


I do sometimes spell out joking sentences, like, ';How do you spell annoying?'; and then my friend will say, ';A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G,'; and I'll say, ';Nope! T-H-I-S L-I-N-E!';


So I spell on a daily basis. I'm actually kind of a nerd that way.


=PWould you win the spelling bee?
even though i suck at spelling over the internet, i really actually am a good speller... i won 4/5 spellings bee's
if they were like elementary spelling words, yes.


if it was like all the other spelling bee's, nope
Probably not, I'm only good at spelling on paper lol :)
thats so weird i was watching Akheela and The Bee yesterday lol
I doubt so although I really wisdh I could! I'm really bad at spelling!
Me, if I were the only one participating :)
I don't know if I'd win, but I'd do very well! :)
it depends who i was against. probably not as there are some real good spellers out there;)
yuppers
I think I could ^_^
Which one? I have when I was a little kid. Kid...k-i-d...Yippee!
I think I would.
Probly not ;)



mmmmmmmmmm i would take the challenge
yes,i did many times when i was younger
I love to spell...always has been my best thing....
Yes!


(:
mabbe against sum of the peeple in yahoo answers but on the hole prolly knot
yeah
no
yes
yes
no.
if the words weren't too hard.
i wouldn't win, but i'd make it pretty far
no i suck at spelling
i shure wood lik too thimk sew.
na I wood naught
for sum reeson i don't tink so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products