Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why did the Bee Gees suddenly storm off a UK talk show?

This ocurred about ten years ago, I believe. I do recall reading about it, but I recently saw it on YouTube. Some English interviewer was talking with them, and they all appeared to be having some fun, when all of a sudden, the eldest Bee Gee says something like, ';Maybe we'll just leave';, then bids the audience goodnight and says something like, ';tosser';, and the other guys soon follow. Now, from what I have read, it had to do with after they told the host that they were once called Tossers, or something, the guy made a joke and said, ';You'l always be the Tossers to me';, and they all appeared to have had a big laugh about it aftwewards. Then, I read an old interview with one of them talking about the situation, and he said something to the effect that it had to do with this host dissing their music, or something. Well...the way I look at it, this guy made a joke. Nothing to get pissed about. I have heard others say the Bee Gees did get arrogant at times.Why did the Bee Gees suddenly storm off a UK talk show?
I have also heard the same thing about Barry getting pissed quite easily. Mo did seem to be the more laid back of the three. I miss Mo too. He ran a paintball shop in Miami, Florida named ';Commander Mo's.';





No matter what anybody says, I love the music of the Bee Gees. Stayin' Alive is one of my favourite songs. Just got done listening to it. Shows how old I am.Why did the Bee Gees suddenly storm off a UK talk show?
Why did you even bother asking 'US' a question that you fully intended to and did answer YOURSELF? This is a place where someone ASKS and others ANSWER. Not where you just ask something and then answer it yourself and then that leaves us NOWHERE! Just wasted time. Entertaining, but wasted!
What you have just typed is exactly what happened. The Tossers remark was the moment it happened. One Gibb brother stayed though for a bit and then Clive Anderson (The host) said something about its not worth him staying without his brothers and he got up and left.
You just answered your own question !!


That's what happened.





Mo and Robin thought it was funny. Barry is the one who got pissed. Barry is known for getting pissed off very easily when you joke about them. He's also very arrogant.


Mo was very humble and easy going. Robin has an arrogant streak as well but not as bad as Barry!





I love the Bee Gees!!!! I miss MO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products