Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the words to the ';Maya the bee'; tv animation series song (from the seventies, I think)?

I am almost 31 and I remember Maya the Bee!








Here are the lyrics to the song. Also I am going to give you the website, which is free to join, in which you can find tons of songs. I was able to download the actual original song in about 1 minute! =0) It has been years since I heard it!





I simply downloaded the little song and wrote down the words for you! =0)





Check out the website especially if you want to hear the song! =0) ENJOY!





***Please note that it starts out ';HE'S'; and Maya is actually a ';SHE'; but I have listened to the song over and over and well they girl singing says ';HE'S';. =0?








MAYA THE BEE





HE'S A FRIENDLY LITTLE BEE


PLAYING OH SO HAPPILY


BUZZING HERE AND BUZZING THERE


BUSY BUZZING EVERYWHERE


MAYA LOVES AND MAYA CARES


MAYA GIVES AND MAYA SHARES


MAYA LIKES TO PLAY AROUND


BUT SHE'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN


MAYA, MAYA THE BEE


MAYA, MAYA THE BEE





SEE HER FLYING THROUGH THE AIR


BUZZING HERE AND BUZZING THERE


SAYIN' CATCH ME IF YOU DARE


BUSY BUZZING EVERYWHERE


MAYA, MAYA THE BEE


MAYA, MAYA THE BEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products