Thursday, June 24, 2010

R&P: The Bee Gee's ';Stayin' Alive'; or Hanson's ';Mmmbop';?

Which song do you like more? .. and which song are you a little more embaressed of?R%26amp;P: The Bee Gee's ';Stayin' Alive'; or Hanson's ';Mmmbop';?
omg...it's the battle of the ';don't let anybody know I like these'; songs





like more - ';Stayin' Alive';


embarassed of - both (';Mmmbop';, a little more)R%26amp;P: The Bee Gee's ';Stayin' Alive'; or Hanson's ';Mmmbop';?
Staying Alive is a great song...what's to be embaressed about? The Bee Gees wrote and produced their own songs.





Pop music isn't embarrising to listen to, I'm proud to admit I'd listen to The Bee Gees and Michael Jackson anyday over Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.
Staying Alive of course. It was a real song by a real songwriter. Check out some of the stuff Barry Gibb wrote. He is one of the most successful songwriters in world history.
';Stayin' Alive';


I grew up in the 90s but I never liked Hanson. And I'm not really embarrassed to say I like listening to the Bee Gees' songs.
';Stayin' Alive';





None I'm not embarassed of either I listen to The Bee Gees every once in a while also ';Mmmbop'; was a huge part of my life in the 90's.
Stayin Alive:) I am not embarrassed with either one because I like The Bee Gee's and I likes Mmmbop when it came out and was popular.
Stayin Alive





embarrasing-mmmbop


I don't really listen to it anymore though...only when I'm feeling nostalgic
Staying Alive ah ah ah ah





haha i like Stayin Alive and i'm embarrased about it! Hahaha!
Hanson's ';Mmmbop';



stayin' alive is a good song, don't hate





mmmbop is just an embarrassment to music
Staying Alive that song just oozes coolness.
';Stayin' Alive';





Embarrassed of neither.
Stayin' Alive and I'm not embarrassed ;) The Bee Gees are awesome!
Stayin' alive :] Probably the same one ha ha cause it really is terrible.
Stayin' Alive


It's so damn catchy.


:)
Both ';Stayin Alive';
Stayin Alive and mmmmmmbop is just something you say after drinking A soda to fast
The Bee Gees over Hanson.
I like both *blushes* but i prefer Hanson *blushes more*
give me the Bee Gee's and some asprin if I have to pick one..


I'll need some ammo too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products