Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did the tight pants give the Bee Gees their voices?

Dont you get high pitch voices when your in pain?Did the tight pants give the Bee Gees their voices?
I always thought it was tight underwear! lolDid the tight pants give the Bee Gees their voices?
OMG.. .I think you nailed it!!!!


LMAO!!!
this question is hilarious! lmao!
LMAO!! idk though!! you hella made me laugh right now
No it was the KOALAS the were in to...


SEEING that they were from Australia ya know MATE!!!
HAHAHA... yes...
That's not what it was...
I would think so. It only makes sense. I say yes.
No i sound like Barry White...............
probably!


AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Which is why they never performed pantless.
Or being kicked there too often...
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products