Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whose the meanest jerk/snobbiest bee-yotch you've ever met?

come on, we've all met at least ONE of those...Whose the meanest jerk/snobbiest bee-yotch you've ever met?
her name is jessica rodriguez. shes fourteen and she lives only blocks away from me. we used to be friends but then when i would tell her what i wanted, shed go after it to steal it.





for example-


i told her i wanted to be a cheerleader, she stole my spot.


i told her about the job i was applying for- she went after that too


i told her the boy i liked- se went after him


i told her the phone i wanted- she bought the last one in the mall


i told her where i bought my clothes-she stole my style





but what got me convinced about what she was was one day in january (the 3rd) i had decided to give her another chance at being my friend. she was going to sleep over. she knew i wasnt allowed to have boys over but she didnt care. the momment my parents went to the movies, she broke my sisters window and snuck the boys in. she tried losing her virginity in my bedroom with my neighbor who shed met the night before. when i was complaining [ she did everything else except that that night with everyguy there, a total of 6 ] she kept threaghtning to tell my parents that what she did, was me. then when i was cleaning my and my sisters bedroom from the destruction she brought upon it, she went 'to go do pee'. that was a lie. she called my parents and told them to rush over that i had snuck 6 boys over and that i was running a train. my parents beliieves her. i got kicked out for two weeks. i have no cellphone, i cant go anywhere, i cant use the phone, i cant go anywhere except on here, i cant talk to anyone. but hey, i got my revenge. im a vampire- it would be wrong of me to kill her so i challenged her to a fight. i obviously one. she is terribly hurt. she got introuble though, because i claimed she hit me first and well, im quite a good actress for faking injuries. she got suspended for 10 days meaning, she failed the school year. she ruined my life, i ruined her year. we are still not equal, i wish i could do more and cause her all the pain she caused me.








please vote best answer. =]Whose the meanest jerk/snobbiest bee-yotch you've ever met?
her name was Sky Jones ughh total bee-yotch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products