Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to win the spelling bee...but?

i am sort of nervous..i might spell the word wrong because of my nervousness. and the teacher who asks to spell the word favors A LOT! any tips or comments? anybody have their own real life experiences like this to share? anybody have any good spelling sites for me so i can practice? thanxI want to win the spelling bee...but?
some people can freeze up when they are in front of the audience. What helps me





1) practice in front of mirror


2) practice with eyes clothes imagining that I'm spelling in front of a crowd


3) when on stage during event, take a deep breath before approaching microphone (helps me)


4) realize that the worst thing that can happen is lose, so just go out and do the best that I can...win or lose, I've done my bestI want to win the spelling bee...but?
Well i also failed aspelling bee once and i felt very bad about it.but after a while, i became better so do not feel bad about it. anyway i left my internet book in the house.Contact my mail for more news and one perfect website which will help you become an expect in spelling.
Here's a link for study resources from the National Bee.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products