Wednesday, December 2, 2009

';For Whom The Bell Tolls'; : Metallica or the Bee Gees?

LOL is what I did when I saw this question.





I actually like The Bee Gees but Metallica is my favorite band so I have to go with the California Thrash Masters.';For Whom The Bell Tolls'; : Metallica or the Bee Gees?
I didn't know the Bee Gees sang this song too. It must be pretty funky. Only heard Metallica's, but hearing the other version is somehing I have to take into consideration.';For Whom The Bell Tolls'; : Metallica or the Bee Gees?
Wha- The bee gees wrote a song called for whom the bell tolls?


I'm gonna say Metallica, but I love Moonsorrow's cover version.
haha you must be joking ofcourse METALIICA !


but taking in account that the bee gees are weird .. the other one is not too bad.
Well it goes without saying METALLICA.
Think I'll go with Metallica here Forvik
R u kidding me? Metallica the greatest ******* band ever or the fuckin Bee Gees, Metallica of Course
I prefer Metallica's song ';For Whom The Bell Tolls';.
Metallica
Metallica
Metallica!
METALLICA! It's one of their best songs ever!
i can listen to the bee gees.
neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products