Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever had a bee in your bonnet? What's the buzz on the street?

Now, beehave yourself.Have you ever had a bee in your bonnet? What's the buzz on the street?
I think Kim is on to us, honeycakes...Have you ever had a bee in your bonnet? What's the buzz on the street?
Here's hoping that Kim minds her own beeswax from now on... Report Abuse

Tupelo honey.
Wow. Someone's up on their puns today.
I see Kim missed her anger management class again.....





Are you trying to stir up a hornet's nest? I've had plenty of bees in my bonnet. Wasp it to you?
yes I have.
lol. Nope, can't say I have.
Don't have a bonnet
Had a bee on my bonnet when I was a baby. My brave grand-dad chased it away.....and it's ';beehive'; yourself !
You are so lame!There's no way you can be heterosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products