Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the worst bee sting you've had?

I got one one on my middle knuckle one time...from a hornet...my whole hand swelled up. pretty gross. what about you?What's the worst bee sting you've had?
OMG! thats was my worst bite too. Was one of them black %26amp; white hornets. It hurt so bad I even cried! middle knuckle right hand. couldn't move my hand for a weekWhat's the worst bee sting you've had?
On the sole of my foot.
I was attacked by a swarm of ground hornets once, they got me on both index fingers and on both ankles. I ran inside to jump in the shower and the f-ers followed me in there and circled above me while I was cowering at the bottom. That was not fun.
I stepped on a bumble bee when I was a kid. It felt like I stepped on a nail.
One stung me on the eye lid it swelled up nice
when i was like 4 i stepped on a bee's nest, and they attacked me, but they were like woodbees so i didnt have the stinger left in me, but now im like allergic to bees from being stung so many times.
I was running in a cross country race and only 2 minutes in a bee flew up my shirt and stung me in the armpit. That sucked.
I have escaped bee stings somehow!
from a bee in my beer, it got my lip and tongue, when that venom is in the mouth you can feel your body swell, that was a drag
I'm allergic too bee stings, I had to go to the hospital..not good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products