Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did you ever get the story of the birds and the bee's ?

i did not get the Birds and the bee's story i got the Burro and the Chicken story lol Mexican version =DDid you ever get the story of the birds and the bee's ?
LMFAO!





Nah I never did though.Did you ever get the story of the birds and the bee's ?
LOL nah i didn't.


but the Burro and the Chicken sounds interesting.


do tell.
haha....yeah....years n years ago...very embarrasing lol
Lol, no i never got the birds and the bees story. :)
I did not get anything Lol.. someone tried to explain it to me like 2 weeks ago I don't get it all.. made me feel stupid lol
nope...then again probably and i wasnt paying attention cuz i had other things on my mind at the time lol
Nope, no story like it either.
That's what ';Sex Education'; is for.
yes, in biology class we discussed the bee eater which is a bird that only eats bees.
Nope!! :P
i didnt get this story at all.....


can u tell me what's in it please...????
No, I never did.
I wrote that damn story ;)


Xxxxxxxxxxxx
xDDDD


nope


and im glad i didnt O.O
No. I'm still practising to see if it's makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products