Friday, December 11, 2009

Having pain (like bee stings ) on the outer side of my knee cap?!

Having pain (like bee stings ) on the outer side of my knee cap. I haven't yet been checked for a clot...?? I'm unable to kneel on my leg, the knee cap the knee feel like the blood circluation is being cut off just a bit. Does anyone have these same. it happens a lot when i get into bed or just kneel town on my knees to sit on the floor. im a volleyball player, but i don't think its related... im fine running and walking and moving my knee all around. theres no sign of any kind of wound, bump, or anything!


help?!Having pain (like bee stings ) on the outer side of my knee cap?!
You may have a torn ligament or tendon there. Go see a doctor for a proper, accurate diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products