Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How long has Tek been the queen bee of P&S?

How long has Queen Tek been the ruler of P%26amp;S ... and Princess Natalie? They get all the attention and alot of answers.How long has Tek been the queen bee of P%26amp;S?
LOL I am not the ';Queen'; of P%26amp;S at all.








Princess Natalie is a very nice person in my opinionHow long has Tek been the queen bee of P%26amp;S?
Joni rules this place
I love Tek, she has cool questions.
I don't know how long but I love Tek's questions!!


She is so clever and funny!! 鈾?br>

I have only seen Natalie a few times.......
theres no kings or queens of yahoo answers, its just a website
I don't even know who Tek is. Natalie I know. Maybe it's just that people like their questions. IDK
Who is Tek??
Waaaaaaay longer than me. I'm a big fan of Tek. And don't sell George the Fat Pink HIppo short!
Since before I got here......
Who?
idk i like Tek tho she seems like a cool person princess natalie i'm just gonna say no comment about her
I have no idea.
Jessica 0


Tek 200


Natalie 200


Jealous are you? Areen't we getting a bit Trollesque?


Chill out, woman.





.
She asks a lot of good ones, some I have absolutely no answer for. I love both of them for their questions.
Well?





Get your finger on the keyboard....





Invest the time and the intelligence...





That others put into here..





And gain respect for your intelligence ...





And not your ENVY.......





I know I'm not getting the ten....but thanks for the two.....





Play with us ..





Not against us ...


It's a lot more fun....





Be nice!!!!!!!!!
Forever and a day.
I like both Tek and Natalie. Don't be a hater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products