Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Survey: How many are aware of the bee crisis?

If you are not up to speed check out helpthehoneybee.comSurvey: How many are aware of the bee crisis?
i had to do a school project on it.. and yes, i am aware of the danger they are in..


No bees = No pollination


No pollination = No Plants


No plants = No Food


No food = No humans ..





Simple as thatSurvey: How many are aware of the bee crisis?
Thanks, then again I'm in a State where bugs could carry you off after the suck your Blood, nasty mosquitoes. I wasn't aware of such fully, so pre-Thanks for the link. Since I'm not up to speed yet, I check it out later, but a Star for you!
Very much so. first it was the two types of honey bee mites, then the disappearing act.


The impact may be enormous.
I help all living things, bees are more important than people give them credit for, they pollenate so much that they really are busy as a bee.





~~Peace~~
Yes, I've seen several reports on their vanishing. I hope the cause %26amp; a solution is discovered quickly!
Very important cause indeed! We all need to look seriously at the contributions all life has and how it all intertwines...Thanks for sharing!
enviormentel catastrophe


in the making


they are the pollinators


no bees less crops ..





could get ugly ...


peace out ..
very much aware
I saw a PBS documentary on the disappearing bees,it's scary.People have no clue as to how important they are for our crops.
I have heard about it but am unsure how serious it is. I will check out your site Thanks!





(I do not use pesticides)
Oh, here in NZ we have a different bee problem, thought thats what you meant! *LOL*
Perhaps it's getting better, I've already seen quite a few this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products