Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is anyone else in the national geography bee????

I just started at a new school and i got into the national geography and im really worried im gonna suck so if ur in or have been in can u tell me what things u should studyIs anyone else in the national geography bee????
i was in in a while back thay ask various question i remember my buddy lost because of a question regarding air pressure i lost to a revloutionary war question.Is anyone else in the national geography bee????
I went to the state level when I was 12. I was one of the handful of kids (out of 100 from CA) who was from public school. We were slaughtered by homeschooled children who were basically bred for spelling/geog bees.





My point is that you know what you know. You can study, but don't freak yourself out over it. Go, have fun, strut your stuff and show what you know. Make sure you're up to date on current events of geo-political nature, they'll nail you on that. Read over some basic geology, that's what I lost on.
study the dictionary make flash cards w/ really hard words on them and study them good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products