Friday, December 11, 2009

You are at a club, you saw me wearing a white polyester suit and You Should Be Dancing by The Bee Gees starts?

Would you burn up the dancefloor with me?You are at a club, you saw me wearing a white polyester suit and You Should Be Dancing by The Bee Gees starts?
Yeah I would. I like the nightlife, I got to boogy or however that song goes (it's in my dad's collection)You are at a club, you saw me wearing a white polyester suit and You Should Be Dancing by The Bee Gees starts?
It means I did some time traveling and ended up in a Disco bar , please let me go back to where I cane from
OMG!!!!! I'm stuck back in the 70's...





Leme out Leme out Leme out!!!
yep,in a heartbeat...xxx
no idea what your talking about.
Hell yeah man, and we'll be stayin' alive while the whole world is laughing because the joke is on us.
As long as you are polite, and don't grab my good's, or I would knee you in the ball's, then yeah, I would dance and have a real fun time burning up the floor with ya!! I don't really care for that style or that type of music, but I'm a friendly type chick that likes to mingle, cut up with all kinds of folks!! I would go out there and have fun, and just be your self, because I mostly like folks that are unique!! Take Care hon, and go have some fun!!
Sure, now that I have been walking for the last few weeks, I probably could.....I'd sure have fun trying anyway. Wouldn't be able to move the next day either.
hell yea!!!








we can burn up the bed sheets too;)lmao..





hahah...party:)
Yes I would, that is unless John Travolta was there, then sorry!
most definitely YES!!!! :)
as i was there first time round, no id run to the loo or watch the entertainment, :)
yes i would be right next to u dancing lol
I can cut a rug when .. the need arises..
wait...what?
I certainly would.....


D'ya think they have those suits in my size??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products