Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some more Bee Gees songs in the same vein as the following songs?

Emotions


Too Much Heaven


How Deep is Your LoveWhat are some more Bee Gees songs in the same vein as the following songs?
Love You Inside %26amp; Out


Fanny(Be Tender With My Love)


More Than A Woman


To Love Somebody


Massachusetts


The One


I've Gotta Get A Message To You


Love So Right


I Started A Joke


How Can You Mend A Broken Heart


Run To Me


New York Mining Disaster 1941


Islands In The Stream


Guilty


Can You Tell I'm A Big BeeGees Fan?What are some more Bee Gees songs in the same vein as the following songs?
Here's some more Bee Gees ballads:


Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)





Don't Throw It All Away (Our Love) - this was recorded by Andy Gibb, but has that distinctive Bee Gees sound





Come On Over (from the ';Main Course'; album, also a hit for Olivia Newton-John)





Only One Woman - Bee Gees wrote this for their friend Graham Bonnett, who had a hit with it in his band The Marbles. Elton John's drummer Nigel Olsson also had a solo hit with this song in the 70s.
Spirits Having Flown from the album of the same name.
Ah, the BeeGees. My favorites.





More than a Woman is a beautiful flowing song when they sing it.
Here are some I can think of:





How Do You Mend A Broken Heart


Lonely Days


One





In general, I prefer their slower and mostly earlier songs to those from their disco era even though those were their biggest hits and most people are more familiar with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products