Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Just curious, Remeber the Bee girl from the Blind Melon video?

I haven't seen a grown up picture of her she's gotta be like 30!


I heard she ( Heather DeLoach) was on an episode or two of E.R. and Reno 911, Can sombody show me a grown up pic? I just wonder if she turned out ok!I'm Just curious, Remeber the Bee girl from the Blind Melon video?
well all I can say, is that.......... my life is pretty plain....





:)





OMG!!! actually, yes!!! well no, I don't know anything about her now, but I definately do remember watching the movie, A Little Princess'; and she was definately in it!!! wow! I had never even made that connection until now! haha! thank you! lol.... but that's pretty much all i can think of right now,.... sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products