Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the birds and the bee's?

what are the birds and the bee's? I am 19 years old now and my parents keep telling me They will tell me when I am older, I think it has to do with how babies are made. But when I asked my parents how babies are mad the said, when to people get married they have kids. I want to know. please tell me. Thank youWhat are the birds and the bee's?
um....jeez christ how much older do you need to be.......its sex....but if you don't know how babies are made, I assume you don't know what sex is.......google it.What are the birds and the bee's?
you're 19?? hmm... well, the birds and the bees are in reference to ';how babies are made';. Honestly, your parents probably should have told you about this when you were about 13, since you're old enough now to actually start participating in these activities. I don't really know what you want to know, but if you add more details to your question with more specific questions, I'll try to answer as best as I can.
I never got the ';bird and the bees'; explained to me like that. So, theoretically, I don't know what the birds and the bees are. However, Basically that is about having sex and having a baby.








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birds_a鈥?/a>








This girl was 20 when she first learned....don't feel bad.





http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/features/bird鈥?/a>












Parents would tell their children about the birds and the bees when it came to having the sex talk. It was easier and more comfortable to use nature to explain sex than it was to explain sex between a man and a woman. Why? Who knows. I think it was due to embarrassment.
You are 19 and do not know where babies come from?


it references how a bee will go from flower to flower and fertilize the eggs of the flowers and how the birds sit on the eggs and they hatch into baby birds


it is used as a Reference to how human babies are made
The bee in the man and the bird is the women. Women produce eggs like birds do. Men's penis is analogous to the stinger on a bee. The man takes what he has and puts it in you, like a stinger going into your skin. It's about having sex, yo! You aren't really 19 are you-
19 and you still don't know where babies come from? Why am I having a hard time with that? If you're all that curious go online and look, you're here already obviously..
Boy, your parents are WAY behind!! The birds and the bees practically means ';Nature in action'; as in sexual intercourse shooting for a baby.
Birds and the bee's is about sex. I think it's about the bee's stinger and a bird's pecking having to do with sexual terms. I'm not too sure.
your 19 and your parents won't tell you i don't think you should get the answers off the internet talk to a girlfriend that knows
Sure your not 9?





If you don't know by now, then you have lived a very sheltered life.
It's when the talk to you about sex n relationships n stuff.
bees sting the birds and then die.
animals
You're 19 and you really don't know how babies are made?
A bee is an insect and a bird is an animal
It is a talk about sex. Didn't you learn this in school?
your 19 , i know you know by now , this question is bull
BIRDS AND BEES DUMB ****!
lol i hope your not being serious
sex
you sure youre 19?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products