Saturday, December 5, 2009

If i replace my blow up dolls voice recording box with the Bee Gee's Saturday night fever track would?

you be jealous of the day i am about to have.





Poll: Irish whiskey and dancing...or.....cups of tea and the tellyIf i replace my blow up dolls voice recording box with the Bee Gee's Saturday night fever track would?
if i marry you, your latex lover can be a bridesmaid.If i replace my blow up dolls voice recording box with the Bee Gee's Saturday night fever track would?
No, probably not. My blow-up Bobby has the soundtrack from ';Immortal Beloved.'; I'd be having a very intense day. %26lt;g%26gt;


Poll: Absolut and f***ing.
First Poll: Jameson's and a jig please





I'd be really jealous if you replaced the sound track with Donna Summer's ';Love to Love You, Baby'; instead of the BGs





http://youtube.com/watch?v=ihnfoAKduT4
irish whiskey (tullamore dew) and dancing.





i couldn't listen to the sound track of saturday night fever. now if she said ';oh baby, oh baby'; i would be green with envy.
very jealous


irish whiskey
Irish whiskey ?





I'll take Tequilla and dancing





and BTW , yes I am jealous.
nope.. well maybe a little.. she is so without she is full a wind.. and ssssssssssoooooooooooooo plastic lol
all i can say is wow
not really, I have a man whore who does all of my biding

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products