Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do women go the Beauticians have their hair professionally done, then make a bee line for the house...,?

Stand in front of the mirror, and re-due it all?Why do women go the Beauticians have their hair professionally done, then make a bee line for the house...,?
First of all, it's ';redo';, not ';re-due.';





Second, not all women do that.





Third, if they do, it's because they may want to make sure they can create the style themselves. Most people I know go only for a cut/trim or dye job. The styling itself is what they go home and do because the stylist may not be able to style it the way they want or they may simply want to check things out before much times passes. You don't want to go and spend money for something that you may not end up liking without at least messing with it later to find out.


It's like any other service. If somebody alters something, you generally want to ';test-drive'; it, so to speak.Why do women go the Beauticians have their hair professionally done, then make a bee line for the house...,?
I don't. Why do some people make generalized statements about women?
Some women just like to have their hair a certain way.


The beautician might not have got it just right.
I try my best to go to someone who will give me the style I want in order to avoid that. I've found that you have to ask for the opposite of what you want. If you want your bangs long, ask the stylist to cut them short.
They want their hair cut or permed or colored by someone with training, and hairdressers can do those things. They are not, however, always very skilled in knowing what looks best on any person.





Hairdressers often have sufficient skill. They just often lack taste and an eye for what looks good. Take a look at the hair on any number of hairdressers, and that becomes quite obvious.
Yeah, I go for the cut, NOT the style. I don't speak very good Salon-ese, so I just show them a pic and they try to get it as close as they can. They aren't good at dealing with my hair's temperment but when it is all combed down, they can cut it appropriately where I can't even see. And since they don't know me on an everyday basis, they don't know how to make my hair look like I want.





Plus sometimes, if we are happy with the style, we can't resist the temptation to mess it up and see if we can get it back. If we can, great...confidence! If we can't well, then we have destroyed something before we get all attached.
Not me, I do not let those ppl touch my hair with all those chemicals and hot metal. I just get my hair trimmed. I cannot stand products in my hair.
For some women, they are the only ones who can do their own hair. That's how I feel about my hair. If I'm going anywhere after my hair appointment I have to touch it up.


I appreciate the hairdresser's expertise with color and style but still like to do the final touches myself.
Don't know anyone who does this.
Better yet, why do women get their hair done while they let their bodies get fat and gross? They maintain hair and nails, but have guts, love handles and cottage cheese thighs.... but they have nice hair, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products